1. Gahanna, Ohio is known as...
A. The Herb Capital of Ohio
B. Home of Aviation
C. Home to 500 miles of sandy white beaches
D. None of the Above
2. How many acres of Parkland does Gahanna offer?
3. Gahanna''s annual Creekside Blues & Jazz Festival showcases three days of live entertainment on how many stages?
4. Which of these is Not a Gahanna Herbal Trail experience?
A. Making your own home-spa products at the Ohio Herb Education Center
B. Searching for shells from the Pacific Ocean
C. Visiting Gereoux Herb Gardens
D. Tourism Jorgensen Farms - a 65-acre certified organic farm
5. What makes Gahanna Ohio''s annual Holiday Lights Celebration unique?
A. An illuminated parade
B. the location - it''s held in Hawaii
C. a hamburger eating contest
D. Parade units are made up of Texas longhorn cattle
Thanks for answering the questions. In order to process your contest entry, we need
to gather a little information. Please fill out the form below, read the Disclaimer
and press the "Submit" button to submit your contest answers. PLEASE NOTE: This
information will be provided to the contest sponsor only. It will not be sold to
list brokers, etc.