1. The Village of Sugarcreek is known as what?
A. The Little Germany of Ohio
B. The Little Austria of Ohio
C. The Little Switzerland of Ohio
D. The Little Italy of Ohio
2. How often does the World’s Largest Cuckoo Clock put on its fun Swiss show?
A. Every fifteen minutes
B. Every half hour
C. Every half hour from 9am-9pm
D. Every hour
3. When was the John S. Yoder Home built?
4. How much does the stone used in the Steinstossen competition weigh?
A. 108 pounds
B. 118 pounds
C. 128 pounds
D. 138 pounds
5. What type of outdoor recreation can you enjoy in Sugarcreek?
A. A Golf Course
B. A Miniature Golf Course
C. A horse-drawn wagon ride through an exotic animal paradise
D. All of the above
Thanks for answering the questions. In order to process your contest entry, we need
to gather a little information. Please fill out the form below, read the Disclaimer
and press the "Submit" button to submit your contest answers. PLEASE NOTE: This
information will be provided to the contest sponsor only. It will not be sold to
list brokers, etc.