1. What is the name of Ohio’s only National Park?
A. Western Reserve National Park
B. Cuyahoga River National Park
C. Cuyahoga Valley National Park
D. Buckeye National Park
2. Which special event does not take place in Greater Akron?
A. Summit Marathon
B. First Energy All-American Soap Box Derby
C. National Hamburger Festival
D. Twins Days Festival
3. Featured on A&E’s America’s Castles, what is the name of Stan Hywet Hall & Garden’s newest attraction?
A. Play Yard
B. Yard Place
C. Garden Place
4. What attraction features costumed interpreters?
A. Howard Farm & Village
B. Hale Farm & Village
C. Goodyear Farm & Village
D. Cuyahoga Farm & Village
5. What is the name of Greater Akron’s leisure passenger train?
A. Ohio Valley Scenic Railroad
B. Summit Valley Scenic Railroad
C. Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad
D. Akron Summit Scenic Railroad
Thanks for answering the questions. In order to process your contest entry, we need
to gather a little information. Please fill out the form below, read the Disclaimer
and press the "Submit" button to submit your contest answers. PLEASE NOTE: This
information will be provided to the contest sponsor only. It will not be sold to
list brokers, etc.