1. What Ohio river valley is home to over 70 of all the winegrapes grown in Ohio?
A. The Grand River Valley
B. The Ohio River Valley
C. The Maumee River Valley
2. What one white vinifera grape variety is most widely planted in the northeast corner of the state?
A. Vidal Blanc
B. Cabernet Sauvignon
3. What is the name of the new wine and culinary center in Geneva?
A. Ohio Wine and Food Complex
B. Windows on Pairings, Ohio''s wine and Culinary Experience
C. Cornucopia, a celebration of Ohio wine and food
4. What Ohio university branch offers a two-year degree in viticulture [grape growing] and enology [wine making]?
A. Ohio University at Lancaster
B. Kent State University at Ashtabula
C. Bowling Green near Sandusky
5. What is the name of one special event coordinated by the wineries along the Wines and Vines Trail in northeast Ohio?
A. Spring Fling
B. Deck the Wreath
C. Chocolate is for Lovers
Thanks for answering the questions. In order to process your contest entry, we need
to gather a little information. Please fill out the form below, read the Disclaimer
and press the "Submit" button to submit your contest answers. PLEASE NOTE: This
information will be provided to the contest sponsor only. It will not be sold to
list brokers, etc.